Good evening panda friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful winter break! Here are some pictures of the week before the break:
1. In Science, we finished Balance and Motion box by discovering properties of magnet!
2. In Mandarin centers, 3rd graders had fun playing radicals and formed Chinese characters!
3. This week's golden turtle goes to Jayce for being open-minded! Congrats!
4. Here comes the most exciting moment of the week: winter party! We had snacks, put nose on reindeer, made Christmas sock craft, and wrapped friends into a Christmas tree! Thank you parent volunteers for donating snacks and helping out play stations!
Reminders for next week:
1. No school on Monday Jan. 6th, teachers' PD
2. Math learning schedule for the upcoming week:
2nd grade: Module 5 Lesson 1 (Tuesday), Lesson 2 (Wednesday), Lesson 3 (Thursday), and Lesson 4 (Friday)
3rd grade: Module 4 Mid-Module Assessment (Tuesday), Lesson 9 (Wednesday), Lesson 10 (Thursday), and Lesson 11 (Friday)
If the student is out of school for any reason, please follow the schedule and finished Problem Set and Homework at home so that when student comes back, he/she can catch up.
A great resource for you if you need help with any math lesson!!
(Second Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=4
(Third Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=5
Let me know if you have any questions!