1. Click the link: www.yellowbridge.com/chinese/character-dictionary.php
2. Under Character tab, click the pen icon (see red circle)
3. It will pop up a little window called "Handwriting Recognizer", and you just draw the Chinese characters in left. (At this moment, it doesn't matter whether you draw strokes in order or not, it will recognize it.) Then choose the character from the right box.
4. Then click the magnify glass icon.
5. You will see a lot of info about this character, but only need to pay attention to two blocks: Meaning and Common Words With This Character. You may click Stroke tab on the top.
6. Click the volume icon for pronunciation and Animate character for stroke order.
I hope this website will help and let me know if you have any questions/thoughts!
Huang Laoshi (Mandarin): firstname.lastname@example.org