Good evening panda friends! Hope you had a restful weekend. Here are some pictures of last week's learning!
1. In science this week, we continued exploring air and investigated about what will happen if we push on air.
We also tested the ballon rocket and how it could move the ziploc bag!
2. This week's S.A.F.E Buddies program focuses on breathing skills and how it would help when you feel frustrated.
3. Congrats to Aaliyah for winning the golden turtle this week!
4. The most excited event this week is the school-wide Chinese New Year Celebration! We performed a song 恭喜恭喜 and had so much fun in different activity centers! Thank you parent volunteers for helping out!
Reminders for next week:
1. PBIS Party-Feb 13th, Thursday
2. No School on Friday Feb 14th-Teachers' PD, and Feb 17th-Presidents' Day
3. School healthy snack program will be from Monday to Thursday, so you only need to pack your child snack on Friday! Also feel free to pack a snack if your child is allergic to school healthy snack.
4. Math learning schedule for the upcoming week:
2nd grade: Module 5 End-of-Module Assessment (Monday), Module 6 Lesson 1 (Tuesday), Lesson 2 (Wednesday), and Lesson 3 (Thursday)
3rd grade: Module 5 Lesson 12 (Monday), Lesson 13 (Tuesday), Mid-Module Assessment (Wednesday), and Lesson 14 (Thursday)
If the student is out of school for any reason, please follow the schedule and finished Problem Set and Homework at home so that when student comes back, he/she can catch up.
A great resource for you if you need help with any math lesson!!
(Second Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=4
(Third Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=5
Let me know if you have any questions!