Good evening panda families! Can't believe it's almost winter break! Here are some pictures of last week!
1. In this week's center time, we played some fun activities! They really like spinning subtraction!
2. In science, we completed the lesson pitch and volume by testing different sounds from Kalimba and Xylophone.
We also went outdoor to discover sound around us!
3. Congrats to Darius for being open-minded!
4. We performed on stage again! If you missed it, here is the video:
Reminders for next week:
1. We are going to have a winter party on Friday 2:05-3:15pm! Food, music, craft, game...Please consider bringing some snacks to share with us (juice, chips, fruits, cupcakes, etc.)! Parents (grandparents), if you would like to join the party, let me know!
2. Pandas is going to perform a holiday song this Friday during assembly.
3. Math learning schedule for the upcoming week:
2nd grade: Module 4 Lesson 29 (Monday), Lesson 30 (Tuesday), Lesson 31 (Wednesday), and End-of-Module Assessment (Thursday)
3rd grade: Module 4 Lesson 5 (Monday), Lesson 6 (Tuesday), Lesson 7 (Wednesday), and Lesson 8 (Thursday)
If the student is out of school for any reason, please follow the schedule and finished Problem Set and Homework at home so that when student comes back, he/she can catch up.
A great resource for you if you need help with any math lesson!!
(Second Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=4
(Third Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=5
Let me know if you have any questions!