Good evening panda friends! Here are some highlights of last week's learning!
1. In Science this week, we continued learning sound and vibration. We discover what makes sound by using rubber band and cups.
We also tested Kalimba and Xylophone to see different pitch and volume.
2. Look how focused they are in the story time in library!
3. This week we are looking for the open-minded student, and the winner is Booker!
Reminders for next week:
1. NWEA Map Testing: Reading (Wednesday) and Math (Thursday)
2. Pandas will perform on stage on this Friday's assembly, and the song we are going to perform is 雪花雪花: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXs9C27n4t0
3. Math learning schedule for the upcoming week:
2nd grade: Module 4 Lesson 25 (Monday), Lesson 26 (Tuesday), Lesson 27 (Wednesday), NWEA Testing (Thursday) and Lesson 28 (Friday)
3rd grade: Module 4 Lesson 1 (Monday), Lesson 2 (Tuesday), Lesson 3 (Wednesday), NWEA Testing (Thursday) and Lesson 4 (Friday)
If the student is out of school for any reason, please follow the schedule and finished Problem Set and Homework at home so that when student comes back, he/she can catch up.
A great resource for you if you need help with any math lesson!!
(Second Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=4
(Third Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=5
Let me know if you have any questions!