Good evening panda friends! Welcome to Trimester 2! Here are some pictures of last week's learning!
1. In Mandarin center time, we tried some fun learning activities!
We also practiced how to use chopsticks when we read the book 筷子 (Chopsticks).
2. In science this week, we discovered rolling sphere! We started with the observation of rolling marble in a cup, and then designed our own/group runway for marbles.
3. This week's golden turtle is for Kristanya for being reflective! Good job!
Reminders for next week:
1. We switch to Trimester 2's schedule, which has art on Monday/Wednesday/Friday and PE on Tuesday/Thursday. Library switches to Wednesday.
2. Picture retake day: Wednesday 11/20
3. Math learning schedule for the upcoming week:
2nd grade: Module 4 Lesson 14 (Monday), Lesson 15 (Tuesday), Lesson 16 (Wednesday), Mid Module Assessment (Thursday) and Lesson 17 (Friday)
3rd grade: Module 3 Mid Module Assessment (Monday), Lesson 12 (Tuesday), Lesson 13 (Wednesday), Lesson 14 (Thursday) and Lesson 15 (Friday)
If the student is out of school for any reason, please follow the schedule and finished Problem Set and Homework at home so that when student comes back, he/she can catch up.
A great resource for you if you need help with any math lesson!!
(Second Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=4
(Third Grade) embarc.online/course/index.php?categoryid=5
Let me know if you have any questions!